FEATURED CME CURRICULUM
HYPERKALEMIA AND HEALTH OUTCOMES
We’ve waited over 50 years for better news on how to manage recurrent hyperkalemia. Now it's here. Recently approved and emerging treatments allow for a new approach to managing recurrent hyperkalemia and the potential to improve clinical outcomes by maximizing the benefits of guideline-mandated RAASi therapy, as shown in the RALES, EPHESUS, and EMPHASIS trials.
vClinic.org has developed an unprecedented curriculum on the prevention and management of recurrent hyperkalemia. The comprehensive curriculum includes Mastery Assessment Programs (MAPs), interactive case studies and Summary Highlights of symposia held at the 2015 World Congress of Nephrology, Heart Failure Society of America, and American Heart Association meetings.
TRANSLATE THIS NEW KNOWLEDGE TO PRACTICE TODAY.
vClinic.org features authentic interactive vPatient™ scenarios, Meeting Highlights and Mastery Assessment Programs (MAP) presented in curriculum format. These courses are designed for you to rapidly translate new information into meaningful action in the clinic and at the bedside.
Our courses are unique, challenging, and will bring out your competitive instincts.
Most Popular CME Activities This Month
(click on image to enter activity)
Additional CME Offerings From The vClinic Library.
- Clinical Convergence: Patient and Provider Perspectives on Care for Hereditary Angioedema: Initial Visits
- Clinical Convergence: Patient and Provider Perspectives on Care for Hereditary Angioedema: Follow-up Visits
- Strategies for Safe and Efficacious Use of New and Emerging Therapies in HCV (Enduring)
- Strategies for Safe and Efficacious Use of New and Emerging Therapies in HCV: Interact with HCV Experts on Patient Cases
- A Multidisciplinary Approach to Management in Basal Cell Carcinoma
- Basal Cell Carcinoma: A Comprehensive Team Approach to Management
- Playing the Offense in Advanced Basal Cell Carcinoma: A Team Approach to Treatment and Management
- Outcomes in NSCLC: A Focus on Quality Improvement—Part 1
- A Patient-Centric, Performance Measures-Based Approach to NSCLC
- Approaches to Managing the Complex Patient with NSCLC
- Evidence-Based Patient-Centered Management in NSCLC
- Nuances in Treating NSCLC
- Case 1 - Initiating ARV Therapy
- Case 2 - Managing HIV Therapy in Patients with Comorbidities
- Case 3 - HIV Treatment Options in the Setting of Drug Resistance
- Early Recognition, Accurate Diagnosis, and Appropriate Treatment Selection in Psoriatic Arthritis
- Psoriatic Arthritis: Optimizing Approaches to Recognition and Management
- Psoriatic Arthritis: Recognition, Diagnosis, and Management
- Tailoring Approaches to Management in Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis: What's New?